Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm Back! Did you miss me?

Well, it's been about a year since I posted, and yet somehow people are still viewing the blog. Thank you to all of the people who (may) have been continuing to view it, and to those who just happened to stumble in, please keep reading. I'm sorry for being so lax in my writing, I just kept forgetting to write, and then before I knew it I had forgotten that I had a blog. Thankfully, I remembered, so the space used by this blog will not be here in vain. I hope that you haven't given up on me yet.
Moving on, a lot of things have happened since I last wrote. Jekyll and Hyde finished, and to my chagrin, most of my friends couldn't even recognize me onstage. (It was the hat) After that, the rest of eighth grade passed like a bad fart; quickly, but with a lot of noise. I managed to maintain my 'A' average, and got a girlfriend. We're not together anymore (summer was hard), but it was fun while it lasted. To say that I miss middle school would be true in the sense that one misses a slightly annoying friend. When I think of it I have fond memories, but while searching for said memories I often recall some unpleasant ones as well.
But out with the old, in with the new, as the saying goes. Now that I'm a freshman, all of that painful and annoying drama is gone, to be replaced by even more drawn out bouts of emotion. Yay, hormones! My classes are fun, if not particularly challenging. However, finally becoming a high schooler has given me a chance to observe popular culture in a new light. For example, did you know that having an earring in only your right ear means that you're gay? Or maybe it was left... Anyway, high school is looking good so far, and I have high hopes. I'm planning on doing the ACT (aviano community theater) production of 'Hello Dolly' in January.
Finally, I'd just like to apologize again to all of you for waiting so long, and I promise to write more often in the future. Thanks for reading, and keep on dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment